httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Auto-docs rewrite
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:27:49 GMT
* Mads Toftum wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 11:14:35PM +0200, André Malo wrote:

>> I'm not sure how and when to convert to dbm, though (possibly
>> automatically). Ideas?
>
> httxt2dbm?

Sure ;-)

> Maybe the txt file could be generated when generating the
> list of directives for the docs?

The mapfile (txt) will be added to the normal build process like the
typemaps if it's ready. However, all stuff in manual will be distributed
with the httpd releases, so I hestitate to add a dbm file there, as long as
we don't have a separation of online docs and distributed docs. I'd like to
generate it server side (and which dbm type should it use?). Somehow...

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>