httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@iij.ad.jp>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 Documentation - Spanish Translation
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:38:11 GMT
Hi,

Blanco <blanco@bitrock.com> wrote:
-snip-
> > Attached to this email, I have included a patch for the
> > dns-caveats.xml documentation file and its Spanish translation:
> > manual/dns-caveats.xml.patch
> > manual/dns-caveats.xml.es
> > Both files have been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.

I'd like not to commit dns-caveats.xml.patch.
I think www.abc.dom is not typo. It may not be the best
name to describe the example(as we have example.com reserved
for such purpose), but should not be www.abc.com here.

> > I submitted a few days ago another file, env.xml.es but it has not yet
> > been commited. Please don't forget :)

OK. I'll clean up these tasks in this hackathon. :-)

---Hiroaki Kawai
kawai@iij.ad.jp
Applied Research and Technology Division,
Technology Department,
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.