httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Serbian translation of error messages
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:39:25 GMT
* Nikola Smolenski wrote:

> As I can see, this is still not commited. Is maintainer on vacation, or
> something else going on? :) Anything I should do?

There's no single maintainer here, but all of them just seem busy ;-)
Finally committed the translation. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

If you plan to contribute more translations or the like, please note that
the CVS resources are just kept for historical purposes. We use subversion
now.

nd
--
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.