httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <>
Subject Re: Spanish translation
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:08:22 GMT

My coworker Jesus Blanco has been translating the docs over the past year
and a half and I have been helping by reviewing it. We certainly welcome
more contributors to the effort. We were starting to think we are the only
spanish-speaking Apache users :)

Please coordinate with Jesus (email: blanco (at) apache (dot) org) so we
don't end-up translating the same files twice. In the link above he keeps an
up-to-date list of files already translated and the ones already translated.
Please also take a look at the already translated documentation, so the
translation is consistent and the general docs-project documentation (i.e.
translate xml files, not the autogenerated html ones, etc.)