httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Modifying the website:
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:50:21 GMT
On 15.06.2005, at 18:35, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have arranged a small thing in xdocs/dev/index.xml and I am
> trying to get it to the website.
>
> What should I do? Guessing gives the following:
> "ant" in my local repos.

That would be ./build.sh instead of ant. See also http://
httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html for further details.

> "svn commit ." to commit the corresponding changed html file(s).

Maybe do a 'svn diff' before that to review all your changes...

> Connect to people.apache.org
> "cd /www/httpd.apache.org"
> "svn update ."

Make sure that you have a safe umask, e.g. 002, before doing the
update - there is some more info here: http://www.apache.org/dev/
committers.html#web

> Wait sometime to get the changes in httpd.apache.org.

Yes, this will need around 4 hours to be synced to the live box.

Cheers,
Erik