httpd-docs mailing list archives

From alain B <>
Subject Re: httpd 2.0 doc French : /rewrite/
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 10:07:44 GMT
Rich Bowen a écrit :
> alain B wrote:
>>I post this message just to inform french people that i began to
>>translate the /rewrite/ folder (5 files).
>>Je poste ce message juste pour informer les traducteurs français que
>>j'ai commencé la traduction du répertoire /rewrite/ (5 fichiers).
> Thank you. You should know, however, that the /rewrite/ directory is
> *very* much a work in progress, and will likely change and expand before
> I'm finally done with it
> --Rich

Oh ! I didn't know this fact, but i saw actually that some files are
pretty short and don't have som revision's number. Can you tell me if
the biggest rewrite_guide_advanced.xml file will be modify later ? So,
i'll don't work with it for now :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message