httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: docs and JIRA?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 01:54:16 GMT
Jason Lingohr wrote:
> Is there any particular reason why we don't use JIRA to track doco stuff?

I believe Bugzilla is used for documentation, because Bugzilla is used
for the main httpd bug tracking.  I am not entirely opposed to using
Jira (+0 maybe?), but it makes sense to have the documentation team
share the same bug tracker as the code, since then bugs can easily be
moved between groups.

> Just wondering as I've seen in the recently-joined infra list that it
> appears to be used there for www.apache.org doco stuff.

I am open to using Jira for httpd, aka not opposed, but someone would
have to head a migration up, and do the work to convert the existing
Bugzilla bugs, etc.

-Paul