httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nikola Smolenski <smole...@eunet.yu>
Subject Serbian translation of error messages
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 08:07:33 GMT
Hello to all,

I have translated Apache 2 error messages to Serbian language. The patch is
attached below. If I should have done something differently, please let me
know.

The documentation is too large a bite for me, but I would like to translate at
least the test page for Apache installation too. Seeing that Russian test
page comes in seven different encodings, would it make sense to make Serbian
one entirely via HTML entities? Or should I also supply several encodings?