httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Fwd: Apache2 Default page croatian
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:27:13 GMT
Jure,

I'm forwarding your message to the mailing list we use for discussions
about the Apache HTTP Docs project. Please read the following pages for
further information, especially the sections about translations and
reviewing:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

Please also note, that the document you corrected won't be used in any
Apache version > 2.0.x - because of various confusions all
language-specific index pages were removed from the upcoming 2.1/2.2
version...

Cheers,
Erik

Begin forwarded message: