httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Blanco" <bla...@bitrock.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:21:59 GMT

Hi,

I wanted to attach the translation into Spanish of the file core.xml to this
email, but since the Apache mail server doesn't accept messages larger than
100000 bytes, I have split the file in two 1800 line parts. Attached to this
mail you will find the first part of the file:
manual/mod/core.xml.es

I have also included a patch with the latest mofications made to the English
version and a few corrections for this file:
manual/mpm.xml.es

The translation has been reviewed by Daniel López.

At the moment we are working on and should submit soon:
manual/mod/mod_actions.xml
manual/env.xml
manual/sections.xml
manual/dns-caveat.xml