httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.0 doc French : /vhosts/
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:59:35 GMT
alain B said:
> Hello, after a few weeks of work, i finished to translate and review the
all /vhosts/ folder. So you'll notice that some files are just reviewed,
and others must be reviewed by someone else.

Greetings,

Here is my review for the files that needed one.
Only the mass.xml.fr remains to be reviewed. (This package contains
index.xml.fr, fd-limits.xml.fr, examples.xml.fr and details.xml.fr)

I have found a bug in ip-based.xml, but that one is not related to the
translation, I'll send another email right now about it.

Attached are translated, reviewed files, ready to commit online.

Vincent