httpd-docs mailing list archives

From reinhard.e.voglma...@gsk.com
Subject Re: Volunteer Documentation
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:22:53 GMT
Vikas,

I am missing documentation about tomcat, there is documentation, yes, but
a lot of features is not documented at all, for example it would be nice
to have documentation about the COMPLETE switches and clauses you can use
in the server.xml configuration file. This information you can get only
from the source,  but who has time to read the source . . . . .

This just to make an example

Thx
Reinhard

"Vikas Singhal" <VikasSi@InterraIT.COM>
16-mar-2005 05:18
Please respond to docs@httpd.apache.org

"'docs@httpd.apache.org'" <docs@httpd.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Volunteer Documentation

Hi List,

I am a technical writer with an experience of more than three years. I
want
to contribute to ASF in terms of documentation.

I am willing to work on projects that don't have any documentation. Can
anyone help me in identifying such projects?

Thanks,
-Vikas