httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Volunteer Documentation
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:13:13 GMT
Obviously, httpd has quite a bit of documentation, but as some
current docs@ team members show, it can always continue improving.

If you are looking for projects with minimal or zero docs, I'd
encourage you to subscribe to general .at. incubator.apache.org.
Those projects are usually at the stage of some very cool code,
but other bits still need to be filled in.  Post your offer to
the general@ community, and I'm certain you would get a warm
reception :)

Bill