httpd-docs mailing list archives

From JustySmile <JustySm...@web.de>
Subject Transforming of XML files to LaTeX
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:58:47 GMT
Hello,

I am a student from Germany and I search for a nice way to transform XML
files to PDF. I have heard of your Documentation Project as I use the
Apache HTTP Server and I was wondering how you do it. I have checked
your "Documentation Format and Transformation" page and it says "The PDF
version of the docs is generated by transforming the xml files to LaTeX
using the "latex-en" Ant target". Can you tell me what the "latex-en"
Ant target is and where I can find more information about it?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Chris