httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Turkish Translation
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:28:43 GMT
* Emre Sokullu wrote:

> Bringing the files up to date? But this would be a totally new work from
> scratch, wouldn't it?

No. That's the day by day work of a translator ;-) If the English version
changes, you need to compare the old version with the new version and
adjust the translation.

> I'd rather prefer switching to svn for our
> upcoming translations, and publish the existing ones as they are, if
> possible..

As said above, translating once is only the half way. When I'm committing
the files as they are, they are marked outdated immediately - If this is ok
for you; well, I have no problem with it (other opinions would be nice
here).

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #