httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: new website, was Re: svn commit: r106229 - /httpd/site/branches/css-test
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:31:47 GMT
* Paul Querna wrote:

> Another ping, it is nearing the end of February :)
>
> If he is busy, thats fine, I was just holding off on playing with it
> myself if someone who knows more was going to hack on it...

Last week we've talked on the phone about the stuff.
I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable to say again, that he's working on it - but
he does (and he *is* busy, thatswhy this is so slow...)

Hmmm. Hmmm. Perhaps we shouldn't hold on the development and decide later,
which version we should take?

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>