httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: "Forgotten" Turkish Translations
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:04:57 GMT
* Emre Sokullu wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> Sorry to reply you late. I've reviewed the files according to your
> orientations. In addition, I've added one more translated file
> (vhosts/examples.xml.tr). The final state of our works is attached to
> this mail. I hope, I didn't make any mistake this time :)

Hmm. Are you sure, you're using the subversion repository? It seems, you're
still using the no-more-changing CVS (all your files are not up to date).

I could commit them and try to translate the CVS revisions to subversion
revision numbers, but it would be probably better to switch to SVN on your
side first ;)

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker