httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: httpd 2.0 documentation French translation ?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:56:11 GMT
* alain B wrote:

> Vincent Deffontaines a écrit :
> > Here is a .tar.gz with [some] translated docs. Most of the "base" is
> > already translated.
> > http://www.inl.fr/apache-docs.tar.gz
> >
> > Vincent
>
> Hello,
> I'm new on the newsgroup and i just see that a lot of files were
> translated yet, but don't seem to be online on the documentation's
> section. I'm looking for a reason of that :)

The translations need to be reviewed by a fluent speaker. That's the only
reason. I'd suggest, that you contact Vincent directly to coordinate the
work to be done (but don't hestitate to ask here general docs/build
questions).

Thanks, nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #