httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luiz Rocha <>
Subject Re: Portuguese-BR translations
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:17:24 GMT
> Thanks. I've committed just the pt-br.xml so far. (glossarylink was missing,
> there's the English "see glossary" used for now. You should correct it some
> time). Further I'm not sure whether the nativename should not contain a
> hint that's Brazilian Portuguese (it's shown in title the language link).
> However, the data files themselves do not have a proper revision comment.
> I'm going to commit the files when they are fixed:
> [...]
> Where xxx is the revision number of the English document the translation is
> based on. It is used for automatic checking whether a translation is
> outdated.

  Done. I added the 'English Revision' comment on each data file and
updated both pt-br.xml and index.xml (was missing the 'New on Apache
2.1/2.2' line).

  Files are attached. If anything still wrong, please let me know.

Luiz Rocha (

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message