httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Blanco" <bla...@bitrock.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:51:25 GMT
Hi,

Attached to this mail you will find the following file:
manual/server-wide.xml.es

I have also included patches with the latest mofications made to the English
version and a few corrections for these files:
manual/invoking.xml.es
manual/stopping.xml.es
manual/programs/index.xml.es

The translation has been reviewed by Daniel López.

Thanks for the explanation André, I didn't relalize it is the copyright
notice that has changed. I was looking in the wrong direction.

At the moment we are working on and should submit soon:
manual/mod/core.xml
manual/mod/mod_actions.xml
manual/dso.xml
manual/env.xml