httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Blanco" <bla...@bitrock.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:22:45 GMT

Hi,

Attached to this mail you will find the following file:
manual/mod/mpm_common.xml.es

I have also included a patch for the manual/install.xml.es that includes the
latest mofications made to the English version and a few corrections to what
we submitted a few months ago.

The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.

I hope this time I did it well with the subversion revision number and the
copyright.

At the moment we are working on and should submit soon:
manual/mod/core.xml
manual/mod/mod_actions.xml
manual/dso.xml
manual/env.xml