httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Blanco" <bla...@bitrock.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:30:35 GMT

Hi,

Attached to this mail you will find the following files:
manual/bind.xml.es
manual/custom-error.xml.es

I have also included a patch for the manual/style/lang/es.xml that includes
the latest mofications made to the English version and a correction to what
a summitted a few months ago.

The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.

This is the first time we submit documentation with the new subversion
revision numbers. Please let us know anything we are missing.

At the moment we are working on and should submit soon:
manual/mod/core.xml
manual/mod/mpm_common.xml
manual/mod/mod_actions.xml
manual/dso.xml