httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 Documentation. Spanish Translation
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:26:10 GMT
* Blanco wrote:

> Attached to this mail you will find the following files:
> manual/bind.xml.es
> manual/custom-error.xml.es
>
> I have also included a patch for the manual/style/lang/es.xml that
> includes the latest mofications made to the English version and a
> correction to what a summitted a few months ago.
>
> The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.
>
> This is the first time we submit documentation with the new subversion
> revision numbers. Please let us know anything we are missing.

Thanks, committed!

I've modified the copyright notices (year and wording, other in 2.0 files
still need to be changed) and the revision
reference (wording). Please have a look into the  committed files, to see
how it's written.

Accidentially I've committed both files to 2.1 first, I've removed
bind.xml.es from 2.1 finally, but left custom-error.xml.es, because the
English versions are equal...

nd
--
Already I've seen people (really!) write web URLs in the form:
http:\\some.site.somewhere