httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: "Forgotten" Turkish Translations
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:24:37 GMT
* Emre Sokullu wrote:

> I've forgotten to attach our works.. Here are the translations.

There are still some problems before we can in incorporate the translations:

- You need to include the SVN revision number of the
English revision you're based on in the comment on the top; this is used
for automatic and manual checking of outdated translations). Please have a
look at the other translations for how this is done (The English Revision

- But we need even more a style/lang/tr.xml (translation of en.xml) before
we can go further. This is the base of all transformation.

"Solides und umfangreiches Buch"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: