httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Apache Documentation available in ThoutReader format]
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:36:40 GMT
* "Mark D. Carey" <> wrote:

> Would you kindly help me interpret this message below?

You've missed to quote most of the important stuff ;-)

> The ThoutReaderT is an open source GPL project. We are in the process of
> converting all available OS documentation into one common format and
> distributing it free. It is not clear to me what the issues are.

There are no issues. You have taken the docs and converted it.
No, we won't pick your format as official Apache documentation format, but
you are free to provide it for download (of course).

Note that the apache feather is an ASF trademark only to be used with

Further points include:
- Apache doc is no OS documentation
- We don't use docbook (as you might think?!)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message