httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Portuguese-BR translations
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:17:04 GMT
* Luiz Rocha wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
>   I don't know if anyone remember me, but I tried (and failed) to
> translate the doccos to pt-br a few years ago, but never had someone
> to review my work. Eduardo decided to take the burden and invited me
> to help, so I gladly back.
>
>   Anyway, I reviewed the *.xml.pt-br files and they are OK.

Thanks. I've committed just the pt-br.xml so far. (glossarylink was missing,
there's the English "see glossary" used for now. You should correct it some
time). Further I'm not sure whether the nativename should not contain a
hint that's Brazilian Portuguese (it's shown in title the language link).

However, the data files themselves do not have a proper revision comment.
I'm going to commit the files when they are fixed:

The line

<!-- $Revision: xxx $ -->

on top should read (for translations):

<!-- English Revision: xxx $ -->

Where xxx is the revision number of the English document the translation is
based on. It is used for automatic checking whether a translation is
outdated.

Thanks folks!

nd
--