httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject RE: document location using SVN
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:05:27 GMT
--On Wednesday, January 5, 2005 11:38 PM +0100 Sander Striker
<striker@apache.org> wrote:

>>> or 2) ditch the history (they will be available with CVS) and just
>>> import the latest docs into the 1.3 branch.
>>
>> works for me
>
> Yeah, given the effort/return ratio here, I'll put my +1 here.

Okay, so it seems we have a consensus for #2.

However, httpd-docs-1.3 contains more than was checked out with apache-1.3:

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-1.3/>

The htdocs dir was automagically checked out into apache-1.3.  I will
import that shortly.

But, where should the rest of it go?  apidoc/ and the top-level directory
hasn't been changed in roughly 3 or 4 years!  So, the fact that there's no
obvious home leads me to believe they might just be skipped...

Anyone?  -- justin