httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Turkish Translations Verified
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:52:56 GMT
* muge erdogmus wrote:

> Hello,
> I've reviewed Emre Sokullu's Turkish translations, and
> they're OK, i've seen no mistake in them.

Thanks.
Finally I've got a look at the files at well (sorry for jumping in so late).
There are some problems before we can in incorporate the translations:

- We *need* XML (don't forget to include the SVN revision number of the
English revision you're based on in the comment on the top; this is used
for automatic checking of outdated translations).

- But we need even more a style/lang/tr.xml (translation of en.xml) before
we can go further. This is the base of all transformation.

Thanks!

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)