httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: Docs for programs (dbmmanage)
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:08:58 GMT
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Yoshiki Hayashi wrote:
>> Rich Bowen <> writes:
>>> Is it generally frowned upon to modify the xml documentation for a
>>> program, like dbmmanage? There are some changes that I'd like to make to
>>> it, like putting useful working examples in there, but I wasn't sure if
>>> I was supposed to do that in the XML or if I have to actually go edit
>>> icky troff somewhere.
>> I thought the XML documentation *is* the one we modify.
>> I've never touched those documents but just run
>> afterwards and it should take care of regenerating man page.
> Thanks. That's what Eric said too. I'm making changes there.

And, while I was working on it, the subversion migration started. I'll
get this committed when that's complete.

I got remote control and a color T.V.
I don't change the channels so they must change me
     Close to the Borderline -- Billy Joel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message