httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106707 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html.en /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.xml
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:26:39 GMT
> Well, take a look at ssl. I didn't do nothing more.

Ah, well, there are still some old code examples not correct yet. Did
you really choose these cases as an example? Sorry, this is old and will
be changed.

> And once again. Those are *not* tables with some data,
> but rather formated code. It only happens that they looks like tables.

This is code? Uhm, where do I have to put this code in?

And another question. You wrote:
"Thus the sum of all lbstatus does not change.(*)"
What does (*) mean?

> But OK, if you think that this would be better done trough tables,
> it's fine with me.

I still think so ;)
And the for the last code example at the bottom I suggest to use
<example> and <indent>.

Kess