httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106707 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html.en /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.xml
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:51:26 GMT
Astrid Ke├čler wrote:
>>Well, take a look at ssl. I didn't do nothing more.
>

> Ah, well, there are still some old code examples not correct yet. Did
> you really choose these cases as an example? Sorry, this is old and will
> be changed.
>

>>And once again. Those are *not* tables with some data,
>>but rather formated code. It only happens that they looks like tables.
>

> This is code? Uhm, where do I have to put this code in?
>
> And another question. You wrote:
> "Thus the sum of all lbstatus does not change.(*)"
> What does (*) mean?

Something like book foot note that will point to a detailed
description when it can change. Not sure if this is a
right way to write that.

Anyhow it should contain the following at the end of
the topic:

(*) The sum of all lbfactors can change if the worker gets
unusable either by going to an error state or disabled
manually by load balancer manager. Load balancer will
periodically check for all workers that are in the error
state and try to recover them, thus updating the sum of
lbfactors.

--
Mladen.