httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106707 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html.en /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.xml
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:04:38 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * mturk@apache.org wrote:
>

>>+    <!-- Very ugly, but i can not make the table right aligned -->
>>+<code>
>>+  <table>
>>+    <tr>
>>+        <td width="80">worker</td>
>>+        <td width="30" style="text-align: right;">a</td>
>

> Mladen,
>
> I find it very well, that you're concerned about the documentation, but,
> please, if you don't know, how to write valid XML/HTML or how to achieve
> particular features, just ask here. We'll find a way to extend the system
> properly.

OK.

What about adding <pre> to <code> rendering, or another tag that will
render the text as typed in, so that both spaces and carriage
returns are preserved?

Perhaps a new tag named <source> (we are using something similar on

This way all those tables could be omitted or need to end the line with

Regards,
Mladen.