httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106229 - /httpd/site/branches/css-test
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:07:36 GMT
* pquerna@apache.org wrote:

> Author: pquerna
> Date: Mon Nov 22 14:55:35 2004
> New Revision: 106229
>
> Added:
>    httpd/site/branches/css-test/
>       - copied from r106228, httpd/site/trunk/
> Log:
> create a copy of the trunk to test out a CSS based website.

FWIW: I'd really like something based on what the docs are built on
(semantically and syntactically valid xhtml strict, valid CSS and perhaps the
build system [which is in stage of being rebuilt currently ;-)]).

And I'm ready to help.

nd
--
Das, was ich nicht kenne, spielt stückzahlmäßig *keine* Rolle.

                                   -- Helmut Schellong in dclc