httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: elements <glossary> and <phonetic>
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:59:28 GMT
* Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

> +1.  I'm not sure if the arrow is strictly necessary.  It makes me think
> more of "external link" or "open in new window" rather than "glossary".
>   But that may just be me.

+1 from me as well.

I like the arrow and I think, that the reader will learn very fast, what it
means (by clicking on the link). The alternatives would be an icon (IMHO not
good) or yet another link color (which?). The arrow is just lexicon's semantics.

nd
--
"Umfassendes Werk (auch fuer Umsteiger vom Apache 1.3)"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension

<http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>