httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: about translation
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:12:26 GMT
On 26.10.2004, at 12:26, muhammad panji wrote:

> Hi,
> I also have a plan translating the manual into Indonesian
> Language(Bahasa Indonesia). are there just CVS that I could use?

Hmm, this depends on what you want to do and how you want to work... A
regular tarball/zip package may be sufficient to begin with a new
translation and there's also the possibility to use rsync to keep your
local source tree up to date if you can't use CVS.

> and how to get the CVS user name?

You don't need one to start. You can always use anonymous CVS to
checkout the sources (examples see URL below). When your translations
are ready for prime time just submit them to this list, they will have
to be reviewed in any case.

More info is available at
http://apache-server.com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html

Cheers,