httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-site/xdocs/cli index.xml mod_aspdotnet.xml mod_aspdotnet.xml.meta
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:57:19 GMT
* wrowe@apache.org wrote:

>   Added:       xdocs/cli index.xml mod_aspdotnet.xml mod_aspdotnet.xml.meta
>   Log:
>     Getting started on docs for cli mod_aspdotnet

Hmm, hmm. The mod*.xml* stuff is only applicable for the normal docs directory
(with its own build system). Is it going to be added to the 2.1? Then adding
the files just there in the docs seems fine to me.

nd
--
"Die Untergeschosse der Sempergalerie bleiben währenddessen aus
 statistischen Gründen geflutet." -- Spiegel Online