httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject meta-data
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:21:46 GMT
This list has been pretty quite lately.  What about discussing some
documentation ;-)

Here is a new document to bring together a bunch of similar
modules/directives into someplace where a new user could find them, along
the lines of env.html, logs.html, urlmapping, etc.  This one is for
response-metadata:

http://www.apache.org/~slive/docs/manual/metadata.xml
(View-source to see the code -- mozilla seems to finally be doing a good
job of rendering our xml/xslt.  If you want an html version see
http://www.apache.org/~slive/docs/manual/metadata.html.en
Links won't work because I don't have all the multiviews magic.)

Two of the sections are moved from mod_mime, the rest are new.  The
section on charset/language definitely needs a rewrite.

Anyone have suggestions on additions/changes?  Can anyone suggest a title
better than "Response Metadata", which could be kind of obscure to the new
user?

Joshua.