httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Thomas Berger <...@gymel.com>
Subject Re: make test fails in modules/include.t
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:43:36 GMT
Thanks for your efforts,

[Stas: Sorry for the duplicate answer, I hit the wrong reply button]

it turned out to be a local problem with /etc/apache2/mime.types:

I had to disable an inherited (no idea from where or when) line

application/x-perl             pl pm

and then all mod_perl tests passed o.k.

(seeing this mod_include determines the includes test.pl and cgipm.pl
*not* to be of type "text/"... and triggers the "potential exec"
failure.)

The mod_perl test suite has no need to fix, about the mod_include
documentation I've no idea how to enhance it (obviously not the
real mime type being output by the script was considered but
the configured one).

Thanks very much again for your hints to mod_include.c

viele Gruesse
Thomas Berger