httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual urlmapping.xml.ja
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:12:46 GMT

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Hiroaki KAWAI wrote:

> Totally new translations should be reviewed once,
> as was somethimes mentioned on this list, "review then commit."
> IMHO, the modification or update of the translation may
> be allowed in "commit then review" order.
>
> And, actually, it is difficult to have every translation
> updates be reviewed with our limited resource. :-(
>

> Yoshiki Hayashi <yoshiki@xemacs.org> wrote:
>> Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> writes:
>>> Just a reminder: all translations should include a "reviewed by" comment
>>> in the commit message so that we know that it was properly reviewed.
>>
>> Can we be a little bit lax about translations especially
>> when there are more than one committers?

I've always leaned towards the more relaxed side of review standards on
translations, but our concensus policy has always been to have reviews on
anything non-english.

I'm personally willing to see commit-then-review on small changes, as long
as the two of you promise to watch the commits and to inform us if you
ever stop watching the commits.

Joshua.