httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Emre Sokullu" <>
Subject Apache manual in Turkish
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:17:03 GMT
Hi all,

I'm Emre Sokullu, I have already made a small contribution to this project, by translating
the error documents into Turkish. Now I want to make a bigger contribution by translating
the whole httpd manual. I will do it with the help of the community that works for Turkix
(a live linux distro in turkish and azerbaijani languages)

Before that, I wanna ask you two things;

1) My little contribution of error documents is not listed on
Please don't take this as my personal ambition, I just wanted to assure the equity.. I think,
it's been more than 6 months since my works are accepted and commited.

2) Can you publish our project on
This would greatly increase the credibility of our project, and the interest on our project.

Thanx in advance for your answers..

View raw message