httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Emre Sokullu" <soku...@ultratv.net>
Subject Apache manual in Turkish
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:17:03 GMT
Hi all,

I'm Emre Sokullu, I have already made a small contribution to this project, by translating
the error documents into Turkish. Now I want to make a bigger contribution by translating
the whole httpd manual. I will do it with the help of the community that works for Turkix
(a live linux distro in turkish and azerbaijani languages)

Before that, I wanna ask you two things;

1) My little contribution of error documents is not listed on http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/.
Please don't take this as my personal ambition, I just wanted to assure the equity.. I think,
it's been more than 6 months since my works are accepted and commited.

2) Can you publish our project on http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html?
This would greatly increase the credibility of our project, and the interest on our project.

Thanx in advance for your answers..