httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Foreword for German Apache documentation book
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:41:27 GMT
* Lars Eilebrecht <lars@hyperreal.org> wrote:

> I have been asked by MITP to write a foreword for the
> book, and I'm wondering if it would be appropriate to
> do that on behalf of the documentation team?

Not really...
The main part was done by the publisher's translator and their corrector.

> BTW, what is the status of the XML files we have received?

Most of the translations we've received are not ready for commit, because the
quality is not what we've expected.

nd
--
my @japh = (sub{q~Just~},sub{q~Another~},sub{q~Perl~},sub{q~Hacker~});
my $japh = q[sub japh { }]; print join       #########################