httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Foreword for German Apache documentation book
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:27:50 GMT
Hi,

as you may remember MITP will be publishing the German
translation of our Apache httpd documentation.

I have been asked by MITP to write a foreword for the
book, and I'm wondering if it would be appropriate to
do that on behalf of the documentation team?

I'm currently working on the text, maybe there is someone
who would like to review or help with it?

My deadline is actually on Monday ... sorry for the short
notice, but I forgot to send that email earlier.

BTW, what is the status of the XML files we have received?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht               - The generation of random signatures
lars@hyperreal.org          - is too important to be left to chance.