httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Want to contribute in documentation
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 19:25:07 GMT

On Mon, 3 May 2004, vishal arvindrao ruikar wrote:

<quote type="text which messed up pine's quoting algorithm">
> Respected Sir ,
   I am student of final year  computer  science and  engg .
I read and  study   source code of  apache http server .
and also   write  some  modules  for  experiments .
  I  also  study architecture of apache .
and  prepared  the  documents  for information of  " Architecture of Apache  web server "

 But  I  donot   have any   idea  where  to  submit  my  doc   .
</quote>

You can post it here.  We may choose to incorporate it, or simply link to
it if you put it on an external website.

But be sure to do a little googling.  I know there are some other CS
students who have done this type of thing over the years.

Joshua.