httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jeremy C. Reed" <r...@reedmedia.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Starting Apache Tutorial and How to web site
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 18:07:36 GMT
On Wed, 5 May 2004 WILLIAMHAMILTON@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Hey everyone on the list my Name is Kyle Hamilton I have been
> using Apache for about 3 years now and have to say I love it. I
> am currently starting up a older idea I had to make a web site
> where anyone can go and get some really easy Tutorials and
> How-Tos *something a little more user friendly then the current
> documentation* I was wondering if anyone out there would be
> interested in helping? This could be a lot of fun and would help
> a lot of people. All content would be released under a Creative
> Commons License so that its open to anyone to use and such please
> email me *or reply to the list* I would like to get a work beta
> web site up sometime before then end of the year

I am helping run a job task analysis survey for Apache webserver
administrators. The results should be helpful to list the most frequent
and commonly performed tasks in Apache administration. And the results
could be used to help focus the documentation.

I'd be glad to help you by providing the results of the surveys for your
use. Even if documentation is not developed based on it immediately,
Apache beginners can use the survey results to see where they should focus
their education efforts.

We need more people to submit surveys and to help advertise the survey.

http://jta.pugetsoundtechnology.com/
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&m=108368659900417&w=2

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links