httpd-docs mailing list archives

Subject Starting Apache Tutorial and How to web site
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 18:51:05 GMT
Hey everyone on the list my Name is Kyle Hamilton I have been
using Apache for about 3 years now and have to say I love it. I
am currently starting up a older idea I had to make a web site
where anyone can go and get some really easy Tutorials and
How-Tos *something a little more user friendly then the current
documentation* I was wondering if anyone out there would be
interested in helping? This could be a lot of fun and would help
a lot of people. All content would be released under a Creative
Commons License so that its open to anyone to use and such please
email me *or reply to the list* I would like to get a work beta
web site up sometime before then end of the year

 ľKyle Hamilton

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message