httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <>
Subject Re: httpd 2.0 documentation French translation ?
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:57:32 GMT
I have started building/reading/correcting the submitted french translation and will try to
start committing some of it next week.
Thanks for sending us those files.
Vincent M.,
It will be great if we could put together the result of our work and don't duplicate changes..
Shall we divide the reading and corrections in half as a first step, then share our corrected
files so we could make sure things are looking good?
(It feels strange to send an e-mail in English to someone that speak french)

>>> 4/22/2004 6:53:30 AM >>>

Vincent Milette a dit :
>>Jean-Fran├žois El Fouly a dit :
>>>  Though the httpd server 1.3 documentation has been (at least partly)
>>>  translated to French, it seems the 2.0 documentation hasn't at all
>>> been
>>>  translated.
>>>  Is someone working on this ?
>>>  Thanks,
>>>  Jean-Fran├žois El Fouly
>>I have translated quite a few Apache 2 docs into french, but these docs
>>stay mostly sleeping on my HD, as no one voluntereed to give them a read.
>>I lack time for now to keep on working on these, but I can send you the
>>work I already provided.
> I would be interested to read that. If you can send it to me?
> I joined the list recently and I would be interested in translating in
> French.
> Vincent M.

Here is a .tar.gz with [some] translated docs. Most of the "base" is
already translated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message