httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: Apache 2.x translations
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:27:40 GMT

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Fernando Antolin wrote:

> Hi there!
> If anyone is working on the Spanish translations of the documentation
> for Apache 2.x, i would like to join him or her. Otherwise i would do my
> best and start translating it by myself.

Most information about translations is contained here:

There does appear to be a Spanish translation project, but we haven't
heard much from them.  You may want to drop them a quick note to see if
they still exist.

> What doc exchange formats do you use? Is there a web user interface with
> xml and/or php or perl running on Or do i have to use latex?
>   Or create a PDF? Or simply save it as an ansi textfile?

There is no web interface.  You grab the docs (using CVS if possible) and
directly edit the xml files (which are in an html-like format).  More
information is contained on links from the translation page above.

Feel free to ask more questions if you need clarifications.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message