httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Done with LaTeX ;-)
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:38:45 GMT
I now consider the LaTeX version of the docs to be almost on par with the
html and msi versions in terms of overall accuracy and usability.  Lots of
little issues remain, but I don't think they seriously affect the
usability of the PDF.  (Well, it would be more usable if it was way
smaller, but...)

Of course, if nobody but me ever plays with the LaTeX/PDF version, then it
will surely fade away over time.  So it would be nice if others could make
sure they can build it, and give me any feedback on the process.

I just added some notes to the bottom of
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
that should help, and I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Joshua.