httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: Missing files in 2.0-Snapshot
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:53:19 GMT
Jobst,

> The Web-2.0-Doc contains the following files
> custom_errordocs.xml
> descriptors.xml
> fin_wait2.xml
> known_client_problems.xml
> Why doesn't the 2.0-Snapshoot include these files?

these files are in the 2.0 snapshot, but not in the 2.1 snapshot. At the
beginning, I sent you a mail explaining the differences and where to
find 2.0 and where to find 2.1, because the snapshots are named very
similar. You started translating with 2.0, but at some point you
switched to 2.1. It seems you are still working with the 2.1 snapshot.

As said before: please take care, that you are really working with the
2.0 documentation.

Kess