httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Fernando Antolin <fernando.anto...@web.de>
Subject Re: Spanish docu translations ?!
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:49:25 GMT
Hi André!

I was talking about creating a supervisor page so that a newcomer can
easily see whom he has to deal with and which pages are translated yet
and which not. Well, if you look at the official spanish apache doc
website, you would easily notify that this project isn't running any
more. It's more or less dead.

Isn't there any possibility to establish an web interface for every
language? Well, i'm sure it can be realized with only one simple php and
a small mysql or text database.

Yours,
Fernando

---